Friday, July 18, 2008

American tennis player Ashley Harkleroad Playboy Photos!!

Your Ad Here

Here's American tennis player Ashley Harkleroad posing topless on the August edition of the Playboy magazine. The 23-year-old tennis player has become the first tennis player to grace the pages of Playboy magazine.

The world No.72 said:

'I thought, well, I'm not really doing anything right now so I thought about it and it was something that I did. I'm proud of my body. I was representing a female athlete's body.

'It was hard work, but, you know, it was just a completely different experience. It was fun. I think it comes out July 13th. It's the August edition. So you'll see for yourself.
Seriously, i have to admit that she look pretty damn hot and sexy on this pictures. Some NSFW pictures of Ashley posing haft-naked can be found here!! Enjoy..




Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Search This Blog