Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Justice Clarence Thomas calls Anita Hill's 'My Most Traitorous Adversary'

Your Ad Here

Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas'new book, "My Grandfather's Son," presents new insight into one of the most enigmatic figures on the court, but the book also chronicles the explosive confirmation hearings that deepened the fault lines of race and gender in America.

Sixteen years later, Thomas still maintains that Anita Hill, his former assistant at the U.S. Department of Education, who accused him of sexual harassment, is a liar. In his new book, he calls her "my most traitorous adversary."

In an exclusive interview with "Good Morning America" today, Hill, a law professor at Brandeis University, told Robin Roberts, "I understand that he is very angry and wants to vindicate himself, but my testimony was truthful."




Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Search This Blog