Monday, October 8, 2007

Alan Jenkins' left wife the costly love scars!!!

Your Ad Here

Alan Jenkins, 38, from Port Talbot, South Wales, who spent £870 and 20 hours in a painful procedure - "tattoo parlour" to show his wife just how much he loved her has been left heartbroken after she dumped him for a younger man she had met at work.

The devoted husband wanted the tattooto celebrate 15 happy years with common law wife Lisa, 36. Instead, the steelworker discovered the mother of his two girls was having an affair with her sports centre colleague Kaspars Gavars, 25.

Alan, who has two daughters Daniella, ten and Jade, 15, said: "It's a real sickener. I thought she was happy. Lisa may have left me but she'll be with me for ever thanks to the tattoo. I had it because I thought we loved each other – I feel very betrayed."




Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Search This Blog