Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Meet Poseidon the giant pink spiny lobster

Your Ad Here

Aquarium worker Rachel Rigby holds Poseidon, a lobster around five times bigger than most of his species. The giant pink spiny lobstermeasures 60 cm in length, and weighs in a 4.2kg (9.4lb). He was caught by the fishing boat Brittania around 200 miles south west of Newlyn, off Cornwall. The whopper, probably the biggest one ever landed in Britain, is now on display at the Blue Reef Aquarium in Newquay.




Related Posts with Thumbnails

2 comments:

jgzales said...

I would like to know more about this lobster. I try find in the internet, but there is a poor information.The reason why I'm interest in that is because I had a dream with that giant pink lobster a year ago, even when I didn't know that this sea fish exist.
If any body can help me, it going to be great, if not, any way thank you for your blog information. I believe that in dream there are a lot information to help us live well.

thanks and have a great day.

JG

Tayh said...

Hi, You can obtain more information from wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spiny_lobster).

Search This Blog