Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Clothes made from dog hair

Your Ad Here

What can you do with the hair brushed and dropped by your pet dog??? Here are many great ideas... Bettina Menkhoff, 50, a woman from Stoetze in Germany has started a business making clothes for customers from the hair of their lovely pet dogs. She makes scarves, gloves and other clothes and sells them over the internet at www.jolly-fellows.de.

She said: "I got the idea after I bought a pair of socks made from Bobtail-wool. I have four Beardie-Collies myself and started to yarn their hair. It only works when the hair is longer than four centimetres though.

She added: "The best business though is with customers who send me the hairs of their dog to make clothes for them." [From Ananova]




Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Search This Blog