Sunday, June 17, 2007

Beware of "apple juice"

Your Ad Here

A 60-year-old woman from Queensland is in a stable condition in Canberra Hospital after severely burning her throat drinking contaminated apple juice, which was stored in an office refrigerator at her workplace.

The screw top was reportedly sealed as new before she opened it.

ACT Policing are testing the contents of the drink a popular sparkling apple juice to determine whether it contained a caustic substance.

A spokesman for the drink company said no recalls had been made and the company was unaware of any defects in their products.

Source : The Canberra Times via Media Singapore




Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Search This Blog